Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday

Aah the new year, a time to reflect on the last and make resolutions for the new one.  My intention of starting this blog was to make connections.  I'm not sure if I am accomplishing that one as I don't receive many comments.  I also wanted to share, which I do when I make the time if my hectic, unplanned life.

So today's post is a quick happy birthday to my collateral family:


John DENISON Junior - born 1 Jan 1669/70

Lt. Ebenezer BILLINGS Junior - born 1 Jan 1683/84
Leslie L. WORLEY - born 1 Jan 1924
Lavaughn D. HEUSON (McMILLAN) - born 1 Jan 1929

LaVaughn Heuson published a book of her family genealogy which can be found in the LDS Library in Salt Lake City.  As well as in the Clay County Historical Museum in Clay, Kansas.  When I did a Google search of Lavaughn's name, I discovered she had authored this book plus it gave her married name.  A few years back, I had received some pages from this book at the Clay County Historical Museum when I mailed a research inquiry to them on a connected family line being researched.  Lavaughn was also found at the Findagrave website with a photo of her headstone, mortality information and spouse's name and birth year.


Happy New Year everyone.  May it be a prosperous and fun year.

No comments:

Post a Comment